Thread: Movies and TV Dead Pool 2 teaser leaked
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 08:20 AM   #65
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I get the point. I just hate hearing so much profanity. I have also kept the filters turned on here when we gained the option to turn them off. It makes for a better experience from my perspective
And this film (no offense) wasn't meant for you.

It was meant for the people who loved comix but became fed up with comics (for whatever reason) after the 90's crash.

He was parody. He was Marvel able to poke fun at themselves. He was the safe space where artists and writers could admit what was flawed or silly.

Something Marvel comics would never do now because they're busy saving the world from republicans and white males...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.