Thread: Movies and TV Jason Whitlock out at FS1
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 06:53 PM   #45
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
Quote:
I think it’s obvious that Simmons, Portnoy, Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin, Adam Carolla have been well ahead of the curve. I respectfully envy and appreciate their balls and what they’ve accomplished. The people making a major impact in the media space the last decade have done it independently. They’ve leveraged their audience into platforms they control. That’s what I want to do. I’m late. But better late than never
LOL. Whitlock, if you're reading this, I'm just gonna tell you up front-- ain't nobody going to pay you to hear your podcast. If Covid affected your contract talks with FOX and ESPN, imagine how people are going to feel shelling out extra to get your show.

Maybe if you beg, FOX will let you have SFY back. I highly recommend you take that offer.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.