View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 10:03 AM   #135
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modser View Post
Instead of trying to figure out what the roster is going to look like Sunday, I'm going to guess on who the surprise cuts are going to be.

- Phillip Gaines
- Albert Wilson
- Charcandrick West
- Zach Fulton

I would put Hali on this list, but his cap hit is too big for his outright release. He's definitely going to PUP, if not IR with designation. Here's how I feel about the rest of the guys I listed...

- Bausby will take Gaines' spot and Acker will make it. Not thrilled with Acker, but he's a push with Gaines
- Marcus Kemp will (should) take Albert Wilson's spot outright
- Char West will have his spot filled by someone not yet on this roster, pre Saturday cut
- Zach Fulton is expendable since Erving can also play center

Just my feeling, could be completely wrong.
I can't see them cutting Fulton because he's too valuable and cheap, same with West.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.