View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 09:05 AM   #129
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Bausby has become the guy I'm really pulling for.

I think that kid can play. He shows good reactions to the ball and outstanding athleticism. The only thing holding him back is playing time but in limited run he seems to have a really nice feel for what he's doing out there.

There's no question that he outplayed White and by a lot this camp. He also played well for the Bears in TC and pre-season last year. Apart from a nominal amount of draft capital put into White (what, a 6th?) I can see no reason why he should have the job over Bausby.

Bausby just looks better. Hell, Bausby's looked better than Gaines. If Mitchell couldn't answer the bell, Bausby would be my starting #2 CB in week 1. He could end up being one of Dorsey's final under the radar gifts to the squad. That kid has a legit future.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.