Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 02:19 PM   #864
Deus ambulans inter homines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Has anyone seen Enemy with Jake Gylenhall? I watched that movie the other day, and when it ended I has no idea WTF was going on. Looked it up online and found about 6 dif descriptions that tried to explain the movie. I still don't get it.
Saw it, and still not sure what all to make of it. Everything was drawing towards a reveal or how it tied together, and then the ending was just poof - there, and I definitely didn't expect that to be the end of the movie. It's almost like the final act was edited out?
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.