Thread: Sporting KC ***Official Soccer Thread***
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 07:36 PM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Got it. Thanks.
I’m trying to enjoy soccer. But shoot, it’s 4-1 against my hometown team.
Meh, this is not the game to worry about. Notice our coach just sitting down, legs crossed, not even concerned.

Keep in mind this is Leon's best players against a bunch of guys who hardly see the field normally.

Cam Duke has come in late in some games as well as Harris. They finally put Kinda in and they started Salloi who is our best player but he has already been pulled.

Names you want to know that aren't playing tonight or played sparingly..

Salloi..played 1st half
Russel..not played
Martins..not played
Zusi..not played
Espinoza..not played
Kinda..played 2nd half
Melia..not played
Pulido..not played
Ilie..played
Shelton...not played

Those guys are all our 1st string guys and goalie and haven't played or played just a little tonight

I mean we are getting woodshedded tonight but it's their best against our bench and deep bench.

SKC is in 1st place so there is that...
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.