View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 08:22 PM   #94
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I had no idea about the pasta, either. I went to get one package of spaghetti at Whole Foods today and the entire section was wiped out. I did find a bag of pasta called conchiglie that should work. They did have plenty of pasta available in their prepared food section. Other than the pasta, they were stocked surprisingly well.
Lots of good Conchiglioni recipes. Just a big shell; or can be treated like macaroni. One recipe I like basically treats Conchiglioni like lasagna. Or rather mini lasagnas inside each Conchiglioni.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote