View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 12:05 PM   #1491
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

And against all odds, I believe I have assembled a credible offense.

QB: Fitzmagic (he's got a year in him)

HB: Dalvin Cook and Kerryon Johnson

WR: JuJu, Corey Davis, Curtis Samuel, Christian Kirk

TE: Chris Herndon

OL: Tunsil, Thuney, Morse, Long, Waddle

It's not the most explosive offense in the league (yet), but there's a lot of offensive depth there and a metric shitload of raw talent. I loved seeing Herndon continue to slide. Gase is gonna lean heavily on him and Darnold seemed to be getting very comfortable with him. Sure, he's gonna miss a couple of games with that DUI next year, but meh.

I think I have one of the top 5-6 overall teams in the league. I just hate being in this savage !@#$ing division. All 4 teams are capable of knocking each other off and that's gonna make the WC slots that much harder go to get.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.