View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 01:08 PM   #131
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
FWIW, Self said last night the 4 million was wrong and if we could actually spend that much he joked we would be landing Lebron and KD. It doesn't really surprise me that there are people running around trying to spread inflated numbers to try and drive up the price of players and I'd bet most of what is reported on social media is higher than reality.
I heard that Self was referring to a higher number that was floating around. Around 7 mil I think.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.