View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 10:54 AM   #38
Born to Ride

Like Nzoner said thing like music and movies are very subjective to the person experiencing it. So most lists like this are just somebody elses opinion. I for one can't stand U2 and thought they were one of the most over rated bands of the times. But thats just me. I know lots of folks who really like them.

I for one only own Dark Side of the Moon from that list. I used to own a few others that were stolen from me and never replaced.

Some of the CD's that I own I purchased for a few songs on there and don't care for the rest so they don't quite make the rotation as often.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.