View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 11:21 AM   #2469

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I'm expecting less for Moose & more from Whit. I wondering if they'll move Duffy?
I've been skeptical all along they'll get much for Moose. But with several teams jumping in maybe they can get something decent.

I still think Royals fans are going to be disappointed. Fans view him as a fan favorite and cornerstone type player, and I don't think other teams see it that way. He's already posted a higher WAR than last year though because his defense has rated better. Then you factor in he's a rental and this is probably going to be the best buyer's market in years because half the league is out of the playoffs already.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.