View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 10:18 AM   #2462
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

*** Official 2018 Royals Repository ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The Phillies have amassed so much starting pitching depth that the Royals might be able to convince them that Eflin is pitching over his head a bit and take a shot at him.

Eickhoff's issues are starting to sound vaguely thoracic outletish though, so the Phils may not be willing to move a guy that's made huge strides in approach and raw stuff this year. But man, snagging Eflin before this season's breakout would've been a coup and damn doable. The ship has probably sailed there...

Are you saying Eflin for Moustakas? I’d be all over that. Would be a huge coup.

Or are you saying Eflin for Merrifield? Because that’s less exciting. Would rather spread out the return to multiple players a few years away, that line up with the next grouping of players better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I'm expecting less for Moose & more from Whit. I wondering if they'll move Duffy?

Ray was a top 50 prospect entering last season and is having a nice rebound season at AA. I’d value him like a top 50-75 prospect, which should be the headliner in any deal for Merrifield with multiple players.

It might be a little light for what KC would need, but I like him a lot.

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 07-08-2018 at 11:08 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.