Thread: Movies and TV JURASSIC WORLD
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 02:36 PM   #185
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
An interesting quirk that some fans have noticed is that Pratts character Owen doesn't actually do anything heroic. Meaning he never saves anyone.

Theres a scene during the pterodactyl attack where Bryce Howards character rescues Pratts. Then they all jump in the car with the kids and the kids say something like "I want to stay with him!"

Its played for laughs, but it doesn't make any sense logistically because at that point the kids had not witnessed Owen do anything heroic except shoot at a few pterodactyls.
Posted via Mobile Device
At the end when the raptors were with the I-Rex, they would have died if he hadn't of been there.

I guess that would technically clarify as saving them.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.