View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 04:32 AM   #142
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It was confirmed that you created a mult account to give credence to your last displeasure toward what you thought was mod injustice. What's to make anyone believe that your wife is now actually joining you back after you were exposed and disappeared? Seems more that a little strange....

No it wasn't. It was confirmed I had a mult. That was created and last posted in 2008.

Edit: So if you think that was made to give credence to the mod stuff and somehow has anything to do with my wife being here, you're just wrong.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 09-22-2015 at 04:43 AM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.