View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 07:40 PM   #106
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
What do you bros do for shoulders? I've been watching a lot of NBA after the restart and I want my shoulders to pop like Giannis and seemingly half of the NBA roster.

Mine get some residual work from the bench, overhead press, dips, etc but I'm looking to really go hard on them.
Do heavy presses (db or bar). Aside from that, you don't need any extra front delt work. They get enough work from bench, dips, curls, etc. Never in history has anyone had underdeveloped front delts compared to side and rear.

Focus on tons of side and rear delt work. That's how you get square shoulders. Side raises, bent over flys, reverse pec dec, reverse cable flys, rope face pulls.

In all of your delt work, keep your shoulders pulled down and back to keep tension on the delts and off of your traps.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.