Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 10:19 AM   #277
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I fast 18 hours most days, and will occasionally throw in a 24 hour day like you are doing.

Avocados are pretty universally recognized as very healthy, except by those who still think all fats are bad for you. They are incredibly high in fat, so if that's something you consider unhealthy then you might want to stay away from them.
yeah knew that - but It's the good fat (or so I hear.) I'm doing this for basic health, I'm a 34 inch waist still - I've been as big as a 37 (38 were slightly loose) or so a few years ago. Just looking to do this to help sleep better and basic 'overall' health. Thanks for the help!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote