Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 09:58 AM   #274
MVP

I break my fast with my biggest meal of the day after working out fasted, that seems to be the best routine for me. Most experts say that's not ideal but it really works for me. My brain super feels sharp, my mood is fantastic and I have a ton of energy for the day with no caffeine. I work out for about 1.5 hours and then have 4 eggs with 4 OZ shredded steak and about 1/2 cup of cheddar. A little prosciutto as well on the side.

For lunch it's usually tuna or chicken, an avocado, some nuts and a skyr yogurt. A few small snacks here and there, usually around 1800 cals, 100 grams of healthy fat and 150 grams of protein. Body feels better than ever, I'm in better shape than I was in my 20s.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.