Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 09:32 AM   #272
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
These are great updates - Thanks for sharing, I've been in the dark on this for a while. The information was out there, I have been putting it off. Good to know it has some great benefits.

Thanks again for sharing. I won't eat until 7AM tomorrow. Do you think a half an toasted wheat egg sandwich is okay to come back off of fasting with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
oh I did have about 14-16 ounces of coffee with half and half, no sugar. I know that's not ideal but I don't think it'll matter TOO terribly much for a simple 24 hour job'er.
IF it's just a 24 hour fast then toast and egg is fine. Heck even a 3 day fast it would be fine (my experience).

Coffee alone won't break your fast but adding cream will break it somewhat. Not really a biggie if it's just a little cream.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.