View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 12:28 PM   #899
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
There are a few of the Esselmont books that can be helpful to read as you’re going through BotF (Return of the Crimson Guard is the main one).

I like Night of Knives first because it sets some of the stage you’re dropped into in Gardens of the Moon.
I started with GotM because I had no idea, but when I finally got to NoK I had quite a few "ooooooh, that makes sense" moments.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.