View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 03:47 PM   #211
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Then it's ok. Just hit him up with a "Hey, are you still working there? I'm not sure if you're done yet since you didn't wipe it down." In normal times, I'd say you should get obnoxiously close to him as you ask and kind of look downward at him if you are tall (not a good idea these days though).

Was it an old white man? I've noticed that old white men are the nastiest, grossest, most uncourteous demographic. Nasty MFers don't wash their hands after pooping, let alone after peeing. They cough and don't cover their mouth. They stand right in front of the dumbbell rack while they exercise so nobody else can get a weight. They leave the weights racked. They walk around with their dongs out in the locker room. They fart on you and don't care.
No but funny you mentioned it there was a fat white guy that came in doing the same shit. I just dont understand how people dont wipe shit down or put away their weights.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.