View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 10:05 AM   #1446
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
What would your choice be if the very improbable scenario happened where Mekhi Becton (Lousiville OT) falls to 32?

Do you draft him? He'd improve the run game considerably in my opinion, but what do you do with Fisher?

What if a slightly more reasonable scenario occurs where A.J. Epenesa (Iowa DE) falls to 32?

Do you draft him? We have a lot of bodies at the DE position already, and obviously a stud in Clark.
I'd draft either one of those guys.......let me explain now.

Epenesa makes a ton of sense, Kpass is a FA after this year and Okafor is a likely cut, it lets you move on from Okafors contract and if Kpass leaves you aren't stuck in a hole of needing a DE badly.

Bechton makes sense because you can plug him at guard for a year or 2 then let him replace Fisher or Schwartz after that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.