View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 11:59 AM   #77
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
This. And I simply can't stomach what will be almost two more weeks of a steady stream of Brady dick sucking and reliving the AFCCCG, then a rapid fire of the same on SB Sunday.

On that note, NFL Network is my baseline choice for background noise on the TV, and I'm pointedly going to avoid that channel for the next two weeks. I don't want to hear anything about Tom Brady and whoever else is in that team's jersey. I'm just sick and tired of the same story year after year after year.

I wouldn't be against watching the pro bowl, but that's a really low priority so I'll probably skip it too, just because they'll probably talk about Tom Brady and other guys in his jersey.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.