MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Dam!
I hate Black Friday. This could change my mind
Upon further review...

http://www.thecannabist.co/2014/11/1...orado/23149/2/

Quote:
$50 ounces of flower: These ounces, normally priced at $250-$325, will sell for $50. They’ll sell 16 per day.

$2 10-milligram edibles: These single-serving edibles will be sold until they’re out, “and we’re well stocked on these,” said Fox, who didn’t anticipate selling out.

$15 150-milligram O.penVape vape pen cartridges: They’ll sell these small O.pen cartridges, normally priced at $30, until they’re sold out. “We will not be selling out of these cartridges,” said Fox. “We’re very well stocked.”

$20 grams of wax concentrates from TC Labs and Venom: Five grams per day will be sold.

$25 grams of shatter concentrates: Five grams per day will be sold.
Not even to save $80 will I suit up for Black Friday shopping with the kind of creatures that will be camping out for the $50 ounces. Original articles said "will sell all weekend." heh. The 16 O's at $50 they're selling each day will be gone by 8:15.

But their exposure in the Westword will guarantee other shops having sales. Maybe I'll camp outside of an upscale one :P
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.