View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 03:02 PM   #763
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Sometimes I wonder about some of the dudes who haven't been listed yet, who are checking this thread every time something new is posted. And with every passing user that is roasted, they think to themselves, "boy golly, I must be ranked HIGH!!!" Sometimes I wonder about how heartbroken these homeslices will be when they come to the conclusion that they didn't make the list.
Err.... if this is a thing in life that actually bothers you, you should just commit seppuku.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.