View Single Post
Old 08-01-2001, 04:47 PM   #30
MVP

I am partly of Cherokee/Choctaw ancestry, and I don't find the name "Chiefs" to be derogatory at all. I do find the name "Redskins" offensive. The dictionary defines it as "offensive slang", the same term it uses to describe the "N" word. Not all Indians agree, though. The Redskins have a lot of fans in the Eastern Band of Cherokee in North Carolina. In the end it is not something that I spend much time worrying about. It would be nice if the Redskins changed their name, but it's not going to happen, so lets move on.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.