Thread: Misc Durango, CO
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 09:39 PM   #44
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

My first ever trip to Silverton was a business trip. I'd only lived in Colorado for a year or so and went all over the state on a project for the governor's office to listen to economic development ideas and concerns.

Keep in mind that there are less than 1,000 people in this county, but the county courthouse is a nice-sized building that was built back when it was a booming mining town. I went into the county courthouse to meet my appointment, and one of the workers in there was really into missing people. The walls were full of missing person posters from all over the country.

Now envision how creepy it is to go into a big old building in a tiny county of 1,000 people up in the mountains, in a town of 500 people, and then you see a couple of hundred missing persons signs on the wall.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.