Thread: Movies and TV Joker - Warner Bros. movie
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 05:45 PM   #158
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
CNN has weighed in and you'll never guess what they feel the film 'validates' and 'led to the rise of.'
This might be the most reviewed movie of all time.

Nearly every site has MULTIPLE reviews of it, which seems weird on it's face except they're clearly trying to manipulate public perception of the film.

Why did the Guardian feel the need to review it 3 times? I've seen two reviews from Vice. Multiple from Salon.

They're trying to stuff the critic box.

The movie is a Rorschach test. What you take away seems to have more to do with the person watching than anything the film itself does.

I wasn't blown away nor did I find any pushy messaging. I kinda felt like i'd already seen it since it borrows so many beats.

Last edited by WhiteWhale; 10-08-2019 at 05:51 PM..
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.