View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 12:54 PM   #4313
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Damn. .

In my defense, I really hadn't caught up on the thread before my post. I had 2 or 3 episodes I needed to watch and finally got through them all yesterday.

But, as you can tell, my attentiveness & interest in the show has been steadily declining for quite awhile. I think the last episode I was really interested in was when Rick's group was finally got trapped by the Saviors. I think that was the mid season finale and had the cliff hanger of "who died". 2 seasons ago? 3? I don't remember.

Every since that one, it's been a background show for me, so it's no surprise that I missed a lot of vital info.
Ugh, that was the end of season 6. Glenn and Abraham died in the season premier of season 7, and that turned a ton of people off.

I think that's part of the reason that Rick and Maggie didn't die when they left the show. Not only hold out hope for a return, but if I had to witness Rick die I don't think I'd ever watch again.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.