View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 10:48 AM   #4312
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Looks like your ADD isn't relegated to the show - there is discussion of them leaving Georgia several seasons ago a few posts above yours
Damn. .

In my defense, I really hadn't caught up on the thread before my post. I had 2 or 3 episodes I needed to watch and finally got through them all yesterday.

But, as you can tell, my attentiveness & interest in the show has been steadily declining for quite awhile. I think the last episode I was really interested in was when Rick's group was finally got trapped by the Saviors. I think that was the mid season finale and had the cliff hanger of "who died". 2 seasons ago? 3? I don't remember.

Every since that one, it's been a background show for me, so it's no surprise that I missed a lot of vital info.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.