View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 07:33 AM   #4310
MONTANA #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
So all 3 of the communities are in the DC surrounding area? What about Sanctuary? It's kind of become a background show for me, so I'll admit my attention to the details isn't there. Which is why I didn't know that we'd moved on from Georgia.

My main issue with the storm (outside of thinking Georgia now had Snowicanes), was the walkers. Some being frozen standing in place and others laying under snow waiting for someone to walk by so they could pop up.
Yeah, everything is located in the rural areas south of Washington DC/Arlington. We can assume that the Sanctuary is somewhere between the Kingdom and Alexandria because they stopped there last week.

I also noticed the one frozen walker. I didn't really get that either since the others were literally laying in the snow. I didn't go back to look, but that one that Darryl smashed at the end may have already been dead and they were using it as a scare crow for their crops. If not, I guess we now know that freezing them to a super low temp actually kills them.....time to seek out a liquid nitrogen plant
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.