View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 07:12 AM   #4309
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
The show takes place in the areas surrounding Washington DC (they went into DC earlier this season). A noreaster isn't out of the question, but yes, they've seemed to avoid winter for the most part. Maybe it happens during hiatus.

As for weather affecting the show, I could only think of a few others...Heat of course when they were in GA. There was a "tornado" on it a couple seasons back. They waited it out in a barn. It's path of "destruction" was literally right beside the barn. I say "tornado" and "destruction" because you could obviously see that all they did was dig up some trees with a back hoe and no actual meteorologists or scientists for that matter where consulted with. Lastly, on Fear they dealt with a "hurricane" last year....same thing with the "tornado." The Fear universe is currently in in-land Texas, a hurricane would not be able to maintain full hurricane strength that far inland...nit picky I know, but still.
So all 3 of the communities are in the DC surrounding area? What about Sanctuary? It's kind of become a background show for me, so I'll admit my attention to the details isn't there. Which is why I didn't know that we'd moved on from Georgia.

My main issue with the storm (outside of thinking Georgia now had Snowicanes), was the walkers. Some being frozen standing in place and others laying under snow waiting for someone to walk by so they could pop up.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.