View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 06:29 AM   #4308
MONTANA #19

The show takes place in the areas surrounding Washington DC (they went into DC earlier this season). A noreaster isn't out of the question, but yes, they've seemed to avoid winter for the most part. Maybe it happens during hiatus.

As for weather affecting the show, I could only think of a few others...Heat of course when they were in GA. There was a "tornado" on it a couple seasons back. They waited it out in a barn. It's path of "destruction" was literally right beside the barn. I say "tornado" and "destruction" because you could obviously see that all they did was dig up some trees with a back hoe and no actual meteorologists or scientists for that matter where consulted with. Lastly, on Fear they dealt with a "hurricane" last year....same thing with the "tornado." The Fear universe is currently in in-land Texas, a hurricane would not be able to maintain full hurricane strength that far inland...nit picky I know, but still.

They showed why the kingdom fell in the cold open of the episode. The old infrastructure finally gave way. They couldn't repair it any longer.

Gimpel was on Talking Dead and mentioned a couple times that the "two shows" could/would cross paths. I assume he meant Fear and TWD, but he could have meant TWD and the "Rick Movies."

The TWD showrunner, Kang, apparently let a little too much out of the bag in an interview and basically eluded to the person on the other end of the radio being tied to Rick in some way. Many now assume that this will be the gateway for Michonne's exit from the show next season..."I'm going to find Rick/ I'm going to find your daddy." Which would make it acceptable that she would leave her kids behind rather than take them on a dangerous journey. This would also allow for her return later down the road in the "Rick Movies"

In my opinion...and I get this from these recent interviews with Gimple and Kang...the Walking Dead universe (on television at least) is now in view of the proverbial "light at the end of the tunnel." I think they will bring both shows together and then everything comes full circle in the Rick Grimes movies where the entire group fights off one last massive Villain leaving a few of them to ride off into the sunset...3 to 5 years and it's all over IMO.

Last edited by arrowheadnation; 04-03-2019 at 06:39 AM..
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.