Thread: Movies and TV Godzilla: King of Monsters
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 02:38 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

I'm a big kaiju fan, but the comments I've read on this worry me.

Quote:
"Rodan has been a bit of a sidekick character, but I've always had a soft spot for him … In many ways, he's more powerful than Godzilla.He's like this bombshell I think we have done him justice. "
http://naaju.com/tanzania/godzilla-2...s-power-level/

Original Gojira was an almost unstoppable force that was only defeated when a fantastic new technology was developed. Prior to that, mankind had no defense against him. That was not the case with Rodan. One Original Rodan was taken down by tanks and missiles, and fell into lava, to be followed by a second original Rodan who died in the same lava. In no real way was original Rodan more powerful than Gojira. The director seems to be indicating that Rodan is going to be overpowered and, at least in my mind, that doesn't mesh with how Godzilla was lessened in his comeback movie.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.