View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 02:43 PM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If Sanders from Texas somehow made it to our 2nd, I'd be all over that.

Haven't watched Stover yet.
What I find intriguing about Stover is his defensive background. Played some end, played some LBer. He's been moved all over and you kinda get a feel for that when you watching him navigate the middle of the field.

Y'know, kinda like a certain ex-quarterback we have playing the position that seems to have an uncanny feel for finding space because he hasn't always been a tight end...

Honestly it's one of those things where I think he'd be a friggen nails TE2 for us so the question becomes what I'm willing to expend on that if it's all he ever becomes. Because again, the dude is physical. He's willing to get dirty both over the middle and as a blocker.

I think he'd be a substantial upgrade over Gray, especially in the run game. I mean I'm pretty sure I'd be happy to get ONLY that from a late 3rd rounder. I just don't know if I'm eager to trade up for it or take him in the 2nd.

I just like the guy.

Projecting on his RoY performance and measurables (both being strong with no obvious red flags), I think I'd like to see us maybe trade back out of 2 into the mid-3rd, see if we can pick up a 4th rounder for our efforts and then go McMillan/Stover with our 1st two picks.

Or now that I think about it, how 'bout moving off 1 into mid-2 and get a mid 3 for the trouble, then package that with our late 3 to move up into the early 3rd. Take McMillan with the higher of our 2nds, developmental OT or DT with our lower 2nd, Stover with the high 3rd we moved up for...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.