View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 05:26 PM   #406
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Trying to deal with the at home schooling that started this week. Taking care of four grandkids and trying to keep then in line with what needs to be done is only made worse by the number of notifications, messages, and emails I'm getting from teachers, their school, and the district.
I have four grandkids, at three different grade levels, going to three different schools with a combined total of 16 teachers. The past two days I got 27 different emails alone. Add to that the software they use for the kids lessons and parents access is not worth a damn from my point of view. It is NOT what I would call user friendly. Looks to me like something from 15-20 years ago.
Somethings gotta give before too long or I'm just going to start giving them lessons in fishing and football and call it good.
Sometimes fishing and football can be memorable lessons too. Good on you for taking on the responsibility.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote