View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 10:30 AM   #1568
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Maybe you just stopped making the effort to make friends. My understanding is that they have a real life get together in St. Joe pretty much every year. I've also heard that luv has tried to organize some face to face time both in KC and in Springfield and that Rain Man opened his home to some ChiefsPlanet people for the draft a year or two ago. Get out. Shake some hands. Throw back a shirley temple and hug it out with some of the noobs you have so much disdain for. Maybe you'll find that happy place again.
Good old patty, being his normal obtuse, douchy, leg-humping self. My point, you ****ing moron, is that the people I'm talking about WON'T GO TO A GATHERING, EVER, whether it's held at Arrowhead, Joe's house or otherwise. I already know most of the people who attend those events. The others are the eternally anonymous, and obviously have every intention of remaining so. Do you really think some prick like R8ers or failass is going to show up at Joe's and hug it out with everybody he's offended over the years? Maybe Amelia Earhart will show up, too.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.