View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 03:21 AM   #15
Veteran

I was messing around with a mock draft yesterday but couldn't be bothered to do the full write up on here after I finished it. In it I signed Darby to a 3 year reasonable deal ($8m per average) - he took a one year deal with the Eagles this year after whatever injury he had the prior year hoping to rebuild his value and its been a down year for him, so maybe the Chiefs could get him on a reasonable deal in the off season. He had multiple well above average years before this one so I think he will rebound.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli