View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 09:18 AM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I think the Chiefs need to target a possession WR to help them move the chains/extend drives.

I know that sounds crazy when you have Hill, Watkins, and Kelce, but the GSoT Rams had Ricky Proehl to fill that gap and they don't beat Tampa without him. They probably wouldn't catch more than 30-40 balls a year, but those kinds of guys are invaluable, especially in the playoffs
Told my brother in law the same thing at the game. They need a guy that can play there in the slot and win those little jerk routes consistently and get 7 or 8 yards consistently.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.