Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 09:39 PM   #19
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLHomer View Post
Has anyone tried Vaderstreams? I found it while doing some research on streaming services. I'm looking to kick DTV to the curb, but want to be able to watch live channels and be able to get reliable NFL streams to catch the Chiefs games. So far Vaders isn't too bad costs $140/year, doesn't do DVR from what I can tell though.
I gotta have The DVR.

SO...I called Dish and was going to cancel (switch to Direct...or cut the cord again altogether); they sent a tech out (for free) who upgraded my box, hooked up the TV in my bedroom to the box in the living room (both TVs have an individual feed off the new box - genius). He then installed a converter that allows me to hook my over the air antenna to the box, so all the locals show up on the box AND CAN BE RECORDED TO THE DVR. So I don't have to pay for locals.

THEN...they gave me the Multi-Sport package for free for a year - Jan 2019 - Jan 2020. Free Showtimes for a year...and FOUR FREE MONTHS. Period.

I dont have to pay a Dish bill until April.

They know how to keepanicka.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.