Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 01:20 AM   #3617
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Gyllenhal was great in that one.

Totally different type of movie, but I thought he was really good in Prisoners with Hugh Jackman as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Prisoners is amazing. Long, but amazing.
Thanks for the reminder. I recall being excited for this one, and it slipped through the cracks.

What a ****ing trip. I'm half sad that every movie isn't this good, and half scared to death that there are minds out there that can even imagine making something like this.

Overall, I'm glad I waited and stayed away from buzz. It was an experience to watch with no preconceptions. I hate to think if I watched it after reading a bunch of reviews and recaps.

One thing I'll have to say without spoiling anything [because it's a performance point, not a plotpoint], but Jake's blinking will haunt me for the rest of my days. A weird takeaway from such a film, all things considered, but it was searing.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.