Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 10:27 PM   #176
Mahomes Dynasty

I think the Superhero thing is just so over-saturated between all of the spin off TV/Netflix series etc. DC has always been a Batman/Superman franchise and both characters have had their movies rebooted time and time over and over again. Seems like they're just now trying to play catch-up, but the boat left the dock about 10yrs ago.

And Ben Affleck just ****in sucks in just about every movie he's ever been in. Whoever at WB/DC studios signed off on him being Batman needs to have their god damn sack cut off.
Want to **** the franchise right up it's ass right out of the gate? Have Ben Affleck play Batman.

Didn't even bother to watch Suicide Squad whole way through. Got bored w/ it and turned if off about half-way through and didn't ever bother to watch the rest.

The only hope they have to put DCU on the map is to possibly have a Joker stand alone film. None of this Jared Leto Marilyn Manson emo-Joker bullshit, you have to be ****ing kidding me.

I like the current Superman. But DC took 2 of their most iconic characters they have and completely ****ed them both all to hell.

Last edited by CoMoChief; 11-15-2017 at 10:54 PM..
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.