View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 10:03 PM   #217
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
The fit between the cross member and the floor pan was too tight for 3".

Once you get past the mufflers you "should" already have enough back pressure the smaller pipe shouldn't matter, meaning the mufflers will restrict as much as the 2.5" pipe.

That being said I am not yet sold on the XR1 sound. I drove it today for the first time and it sounds awesome at idle and low RPM but I shit you not it sounds like straight pipes when I get on it at all. I think its the straight through flow design it basically is straight pipes.
Ah, figured you were running the 3" XR1's. As for the volume as you break them in they will just get louder. You can run a resonator if its too much.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.