View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 08:41 PM   #82
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I don't know how anyone could possibly view you as credible when you not only qualify mcadoo and Romeo. You even suggest that they were better. Just wow.
Right. They are just as bad as Herm, but at least they could coach a defense. There is some redeeming quality to their coaching accumen. ****ing Herm was a DB coach and shit head coach. End.

Quote:
Those two will go down as the worst head coaches of all time. And they will have earned it.
So will Herm.

Quote:
I could give a shit about scheme. Lots of brilliant playcallers failed at head coach.
Right, but at least they could call a game.

Quote:
In the long history of terrible head coaches, herm is not even close to the conversation. Anyone who believes otherwise is exactly the type of exaggerator I'm "white knighting" against.
Yes he most certainly is. And not only did he do it to the Jets, but our stupid ****ing franchise was goddamned stupid enough to hire him and let him run it into the ground.

Quote:
And my comment about being what the franchise needed was that we needed leaders who were willing to wrecking ball the franchise. Not because I thought he was a good coach. That is a totally separate conversation about discussing qualifications of a head coach. He was needed for that situation. No, I would not support any team that put him in to coach an established franchise.
Wrongo. I said he wrecked the franchise, you said he wasn't so bad. We walked through how he was a total shit coach. Then we walked through how he was a total shit personnel guy. The only thing you could fall back on was the totally unprovable assertion that Herm all by his lonesome undid 20 years of King Carl approach.

You totally white knighted his ass when you blasted me for (correctly) asserting that he wrecked the franchise (because he did).
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.