View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 07:36 PM   #49
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Will u be able to lift again?
Of course. I'm lifting now. It's just that side will be forever weak and small because I only have 1/3 of a muscle now. Right now I'm doing everything except pull down movements, deadlifts, and heavy rows. I can do moderate weight rowing motions now, but it's only to maintain flexibility and neural function. Doc said I can go harder after 6 weeks once the tendon area heals up and the loose torn muscle fibers start to "scar in".

I cant do barbell bench presses yet because of the the lat involvement in unracking the weight. Dumbbell presses are OK though. Some tricep movements are hard because of the lat involvement in required to keep the upper arm stationary.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote