Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 08:45 AM   #126
How tall is this thing?

My game will be virtually suspended in free roaming and roaming around until the mods are released.

New Game plus is meant to be starting a new playthrough, but with EVERYTHING you currently have.

I'm not losing my Millenium Falcon that I spent literal weeks grinding money and levels to finally get built, just to lose it starting a new game plus run. That's ****ing stupid as ****.

Why would I play your game to ng+10 before trying to settle in on finalizing outposts and a ship collection?

So dumb.

I haven't progressed the story that much anyway, just been building ships and tinkering with outposts and side quests.

When the mods come out and I can get all my shit that I had back, (or preferably not lose it at all) then I'll play future playthroughs.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.