View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 10:33 AM   #105
Veteran

I don’t think it’s totally rigged, and I absolutely don’t want to believe it, because why even watch another game? You have to allow room for human refs to make mistakes, but good lord, these guys are supposed to be the best the world has to offer at their jobs and they absolutely miss false starts?!?! You are literally standing there watching straight down the line of scrimmage and it’s your ONLY f****** job! I can legit say that a false start is one penalty that should NEVER be missed. So that definitely pushes the narrative, and I just don’t understand it.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.