View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 10:29 AM   #100
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Then explain Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy. And now Mahomes in KC?
I got one!!!

Follow the money, Mr. BigRedChief. Which QBs have the biggest endorsement deals? The NFL understands the value impact of ratings and sponsorship.

We'll soon find out ... if Mahomes becomes the national superstar many of us believe he will become, we'll see this bias problem decrease. Guys like Green, Cassel, Smith, etc. don't draw big audiences or national attention. Guys like Rogers and Pay Pay do. (Steinberg probably needs to up his game this off-season, as well.)

I understand your desire to maintain objectivity in the face of elevated emotion ... I really do. On the other hand, a spade is a spade ... and that was one of the worst officiating jobs I've seen in a couple of years. The list of blown, erroneous, and/or missed calls in this game is very, very lengthy. Unfortunate considering that (according to the NFL) this was an "all-star" officiating group.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.