Thread: Movies and TV Horror Movies
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 10:05 AM   #592
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
This kind of information is what needs to be included in any quality review of a horror movie. I'm totally serious about this. It used to bug the shit out of me when people would upload a shitty horror movie to a tracker and not include screenshots of tits. I mean you click on a new upload of Lifeforce (1985) in the sure and certain hope of seeing Mathilda May's legendary rack and instead the closest thing you get to a boob is a pic of Patrick Stewart's head.

p.s. fwiw the best pair of titties I ever saw in a horror movie was in Brain Dead (2007).
100%

This movie was like 2.5 hours long and while enjoying it I spent 2.49 hours of it thinking about how great it would be to see her tits. Like every other dude watching and ~50% of woman watching.

If anyone were to go back and read some of my critiques of horror movies, lack of tits is usually called out.

Horror tits, gore tits, whatever you want to call them, they are 100% horror ethos.

An unfortunate Covid casualty was a video store around the corner from me that specialized in obscure and foreign horror dvds. They had an entire Sexploitation section that actually had really well made, albeit low budget, flicks.

Tits are undefeated and elevate literally everything. They're the butter on popcorn, the salt in food, the ****ing guitar solo.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote