View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 06:45 PM   #2293
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
How does the talent evaluation work in this game?

I'm going through the initiation draft and some people are making some weird ass picks.

I'm reading in the instruction manual that player performance is based on the real life performance of players.

For Example:

Does this mean that LeSean McCoy is going to be a better player than David Johnson because Johnson is having shitty production this year with an offense that isn't featuring him in Arizona?

I think some people haven't locked in their draft boards and are getting autopicks, and we've realized that we have an error in the autopick logic. Well, it wasn't an error, but more of a design flaw. We've fixed it, but let that be a lesson that you should always have your draft board ready.

And yes, the performance of a player in the previous year (with adjustments for the talent and opposition around him, and some randomization) dictates his performance in Sandbox. So it'll change year to year, but for the most part if a player has a down year in the NFL he'll probably have a down year in Sandbox. The same is true if he has a career year.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.