View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 03:27 PM   #72
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
It is a fallacy to say that the Chiefs had conservative QB play last year. You need to watch the games.

I don't expect Mahomes to be as good as Smith was last year overall but I expect him to be more clutch and not disappear when it matters. Well that might be considered better but you get my point.
I'd bet anything Mahomes will have more TDs, Yards and ints than smith did last year.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.